The Sacramento Kings (45-29) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (38-37), with the matchup starting at 10:00 PM ET from Golden 1 Center on Monday, March 27, 2023. The Kings are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 240 points for the matchup.
Kings Vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 27
Kings: KZ Okpala: Out (Knee), De’Aaron Fox: Probable (Hamstring)
Timberwolves: Matt Ryan: Out (Illness), Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Injury Management), Taurean Prince: Questionable (Illness), Jaylen Nowell: Questionable (Knee), Anthony Edwards: Questionable (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Kings (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (240)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Kings Vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Kings Avg. (Rank)||Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)|
|121.1 (1st)||Points Scored||115.8 (11th)|
|118.5 (26th)||Points Allowed||116.1 (18th)|
|42.2 (22nd)||Rebounds||41.7 (23rd)|
|9.2 (25th)||Off. Rebounds||9.0 (26th)|
|13.8 (5th)||3pt Made||12.1 (15th)|
|27.2 (4th)||Assists||25.9 (8th)|
|13.3 (14th)||Turnovers||14.9 (27th)|
Best Betting Site For Kings vs Timberwolves
Kings Key Players
Timberwolves Key Players
- The Kings have beaten the spread 41 times in 74 games.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point favorites or more, Sacramento is 13-11-1.
- This season, 39 of the Kings’ 74 games have hit the over.
- In 33 games this season, Sacramento and its opponent have combined for more than 240 points.
- The over/under in this game is 240 points, 0.4 higher than the average total in Kings games this season.
- The Timberwolves are 36-39-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread, as a 4.5-point underdog or greater, Minnesota is 11-7.
- The Timberwolves have played 75 games this season, and 37 of them have hit the over.
- There have been 26 Minnesota’s games this season with more than 240 points scored.
- Timberwolves games average 231.9 total points, 8.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.