Reviews and recommendations are unbiased and products are independently selected. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through links on this page.
1. Pineapple Street: A Novel, by Jenny Jackson.
2. Hello Beautiful: A Novel, by Ann Napolitano.
3. The Four Winds: A Novel, by Kristin Hannah.
4. The Sleeping and the Dead, by Ann Cleeves.
5. The Book of Rain, by Thomas Wharton.
6. Rule of Wolves, by Leigh Bardugo.
7. I Will Find You: A Thriller, by Harlan Coben.
8. The Lost English Girl: A Novel, by Julia Kelly.
9. And a Dog Called Fig: Solitude, Connection, the Writing Life, by Helen Humphreys.
10. Clytemnestra: A Novel, by Costanza Casati.
1. Old Babes in the Wood: Stories, by Margaret Atwood.
2. Birnam Wood: A Novel, by Eleanor Catton.
3. Tomorrow, And Tomorrow, And Tomorrow: A Novel, by Gabrielle Zevin.
4. VenCo, by Cherie Dimaline.
5. A Day of Fallen Night, by Samantha Shannon.
6. Victory City: A Novel, by Salman Rushdie.
7. On the Ravine: A Novel, by Vincent Lam.
8. Before the Coffee Gets Cold: A Novel, by Toshikazu Kawaguchi.
9. Fayne: A Novel, by Ann-Marie MacDonald.
10. Small Things Like These, by Claire Keegan.
1. The Creative Act: A Way of Being, by Rick Rubin.
2. Ducks: Two Years in the Oil Sands, by Kate Beaton.
3. The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness and Healing in a Toxic Culture, by Gabor Mate, Daniel Mate.
4. The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
5. Spare, by Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
6. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones, by James Clear.
7. Held By the Land: A Guide to Indigenous Plants for Wellness, by Leigh Joseph.
8. True Reconciliation: How to Be a Force for Change, by Jody Wilson-Raybould.
9. Saving Time: Discovering a Life Beyond the Clock, by Jenny Odell.
10. I’m Glad My Mom Died, by Jennette McCurdy.
— Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent book stores.
More news, fewer ads: Our in-depth journalism is possible thanks to the support of our subscribers. For just $3.50 per week, you can get unlimited, ad-lite access to The Vancouver Sun, The Province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites. Support us by subscribing today: The Vancouver Sun | The Province.