Digital Marketing Manager
Cooking Vinyl is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of the world’s best established independent record companies. The position will work closely with our Marketing & International teams, as well as our distributor to develop comprehensive marketing plans with a global reach.
The individual will be digitally savvy; totally across new platforms, updates & music industry news affecting the digital space. They will be eager to utilise this alongside the latest marketing tools & strategies to create forward-thinking & engaging campaigns.
- Create and implement digital marketing timelines and plans for assigned artist campaigns.
- Assess artist digital presence online to create uniform branding across all aspects.
- Ensure digital optimisation of campaigns and artist strategy in the UK alongside the product management and international teams.
- Develop and implement audience growth strategies and activations.
- Work hand in hand with our distributor The Orchard on all digital retail aspects.
- In conjunction with artists and managers, create and / or brief online content and digital assets to meet deadlines and specs.
- Analyse and report on campaign metrics to key stakeholders.
- Prepare for, run and attend team meetings with label staff, artist managers, partners, etc.
- Plan and implement digital advertising strategies on channels such as Meta, YouTube, Spotify and AMS, managing budgets. Analyse findings and apply them for future projects.
- Plan digital content rollout timelines and social media schedules across key platforms.
- Advise on DSP strategy and compile pitching information, materials and assets. Advocate for key partner opportunities.
- Identify emerging trends and new platforms to utilise within artist campaigns.
- Attend gigs and industry events, representing the department and label.
- Label management for Cooking Vinyl’s distribution lane, including D3 projects.
- Train and mentor junior members of staff.
- At least one to two years of experience working in the digital marketing sector of the music industry.
- Demonstrable experience of creating & leading digital marketing campaigns.
- Know the ins and outs of all social networks.
- Strong working knowledge of all DSPs with some relationships
- A desire to be across new digital platforms & how to use them to benefit our artists.
- Understanding of how to build effective CRM databases & email campaigns.
- An ability to apply analytical skills to reach goals.
- Basic capabilities with Photoshop & Premiere Pro for marketing asset creation.
- Relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Highly organised, adaptable and capable of juggling multiple tasks – Time management.
- Passionate about music and driven to excel within the industry.
Cooking Vinyl is a pioneering artist services company and record label which has been successful for over 30 years. The label is home to an eclectic mix of acclaimed artists, the company’s record division roster currently includes: Billy Bragg, Passenger, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Nina Nesbitt, The Zombies, Roger Waters, Professor Green, The Darkness, BABYMETAL, Don Letts, Sam Lee, Rasha Nahas, The Waterboys, Suzanne Vega, Cowboy Junkies, The View, Shed Seven, Vintage Trouble, Alison Moyet, Isobel Campbell, Stornoway and The Fratellis, amongst many others. The company is very sociable and the successful candidate will be invited to numerous concerts and company social get togethers.
Cooking Vinyl is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and comfortable work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, medical condition, religion or any other status protected by law.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for please send your CV & a cover letter including your salary expectations to email@example.com by 8th December 2023. Please clearly state your name & “DMM application” in the subject line.
Our office is based in Camden, London although some work will be hybrid.